CROWN STAFFORDSHIRE - Vintage Teaware Shoplivepages::jquery();?>
Renowned for their beautiful patterns the Crown Staffordshire Porcelain Co., Ltd was based at the Minerva Works, Fenton, Staffordshire c.1889-.
The name changed to Crown Staffordshire China Co. Ltd in 1948. In 1973 Crown Staffordshire became part of the Wedgwood Group and the Crown Staffordshire name was no longer used.
Superb quality and gorgeous floral patterns including A Thousand Flowers.